Heres What I Think...
At The Nines, we make every effort to only carry the very best beard oil brands. That’s why, when we decided to make our own beard oil, we knew that we had to hold ourselves to an even higher standard. With that in mind, we set out to make the best beard care product possible by focusing specifically on two factors: performance and scent.
Our goal was to give guys a luxury option that is more than just a beard oil, and so we devised a product that can be applied to any part of the body for exquisite moisturization. Our formula is non-greasy and non-acnegenic, so it is safe to use from your scalp to the soles of your feet. For just a few suggestions on where to use our product, check out this article.
Some of the benefits of our beard oil include:
The Nines Beard Oil benefits to the hair and beard
- elimination of beardruff,
- nourishes, thickens and strengthens hair
- provides shine and luster to dull or dry hair
- the jojoba in our beard oil effectively seals moisture into the strands of hair
- smooths frayed hair shafts and seals split ends
Benefits to the skin and scalp
- antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- non-acnegenic with some anti-acnegenic properties
- moisturizes and softens skin
- soothes chapped and irritated skin
- our beard oil absorbs quickly
- doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy or oily
In our humble opinion, this is the best beard oil ever…and we haven’t even touched on the 6 amazing scents! The fresh, clean aroma of our King of Spades, King of Diamonds or Ace of Hearts is invigorating and inviting. It’s perfect for those spring days when you first break out the motorcycle, summer nights cruising the strip, or impressing your girlfriend’s mother.
The rich, warm, complex scents of our Ace of Spades, King of Clubs and King of Hearts beard oils are deep and mysterious. There is no better choice for relaxing in your favorite tavern, or spending a cool autumn night in front of a crackling fire…or for dominating your weekly board meetings.
Try one out for yourself, today.